1. Do business, but be not a slave to it.
2. Everybody’s business is nobody’s business.
3. Work makes the workman.
4. Better master one than engage with ten.
5. A work ill done must be twice done.
6. They who cannot do as they would, must do as they can.不能如愿而行，也须尽力而为。
7. If you would have a thing well done, do it yourself.
8. He that doth most at once doth least.
9. Do as most men do and men will speak well of thee.
10. What may be done at any time will be done at no time.
11. Better late than never.
12. Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
13. The shortest answer is doing the thing.
14. Action is the proper fruit of knowledge.
15. Finished labours are pleasant.
16. It is lost labour to sow where there is no soil.
17. It is right to put everything in its proper use.
18. Affairs that are done by due degrees are soon ended.
19. All work and no play makes Jack a 【奢华美丽背后的残忍】dull boy.
20. Work bears witness who does well.
21. It is not work that kills, but worry.
22. He that will not work shall not eat.
23. Business is business.
24. An idle youth, a needy age.
25. Put your shoulder to the wheel.
26. Never do things by halves..
27. In for a penny, in for a pound.
28. Many hands make quick work.
29. Many hands make light work.
30. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
31. Diligence is the mother of success.
32. Idleness is the root of all evil.
33. Care and diligence bring luck.
34. Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
35. Industry is fortune’s right hand, and frugality her left.
36. Idleness is the key of beggary.
37. No root, no fruit.
38. Idle people (folks) have the most labour (take the most pains).
39. Sloth is the key of poverty.
40. Sloth tarnishes the edge of wit.
41. An idle brain is the devil’s workshop.
42. The secret of wealth lies in the letters SAVE.